Saturday, May 1, 2010

The 1st post~ And the new life begin~

Da jia hao~ Tis is my new blog...
This blog will memorize my life~


Sry...i am give up...i have ask u many times, but u answer still the same.
And, i ad find dao i should give up de reason ad...
a reason that enough to let me gv up....
Just hope u will happy after leave, hope ur choice is right...
i still need some time...to forget u....
我总是在错的时间爱上错的人....
Sry frens, need u all worry me....i can tell u all, i am okay....
i still can face it by myself..really thx to u all....

At last, 2molo need go to trip lorh...8am need wake up..@.@
Wait jor so many days at kampar...boring sei me lorh... >.< .....
Afta that can bec hometown liao...kena mum scold jor >.< ...
exam finish so many days liao also no go bec yet...
I AM COMING --> Taiping maxwell hill, Bukit Merah and Sungai Siput~





谢谢你的不珍惜,
让我学会了放弃。

No comments:

Post a Comment